Pain in the sole of the foot is annoying because it makes it difficult sometimes when walking . Usually pain is felt in the feet after waking up or after sitting for too long . Maybe some people think that the symptoms of gout but mostly pain in the soles of the feet caused by an inflammation of the soft tissue condition called plantar fasciitis .
Pain can be caused by high -intensity light up depending on how severe the inflammation of the ligament . Legs may feel weak , irritable even to swelling . Plantar fasciitis is most common in middle-aged people , soldiers or athletes .
read more about ; ilmu bidan
Some of the causes of pain in the feet :
- Form arches that are too high or too flat
- Excessive physical activity in the legs such as too much running , standing for long periods on a hard base
- The use of footwear or sandals are not suitable
- Has the calf muscles or the Achilles tendon is tight
If the pain most often occurs at night time there is a chance you suffer from arthritis or arthritis . If you are in doubt it never hurts to see a doctor .
Until now there is no single treatment that is specific to plantar fasciitis , to reduce pain and inflammation following tips to try:
see other about : pengertian anestesi
- Rest your feet
Rest your feet for a while , less walking , climbing stairs and standing on hard surfaces .
- To reduce inflammation try to compress the soles of the feet with water ice
If it is necessary to take medication pain reliever containing ibuprofen , or aspirin naprosen .
- If the inflammation continues contact your doctor for further treatment given physiotherapy for example , corticosteroids or given special tool to balance the load of the body . In chronic cases Radial Shock Wave Therapy ( RSWT ) gives pretty good results .